• It’s the program everyone’s talking about—the #1 best-selling extreme fitness program in America.
• P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 muscle-pumping workouts designed to take you from regular to ripped in 90 days and get you in the best shape of your life.
How P90X works
• The secret that’s made P90X a best-selling phenomenon is Muscle Confusion™.
• By constantly introducing new moves, this advanced training technique keeps your body’s muscles continually challenged, so you can get better AND faster results. Your body never plateaus, and you never get bored.
• For anyone who wants to lose excess fat, gain lean muscle, prepare for athletic events, excel at sports, and improve their health.
• Designed for people who are fit and looking for an intense program for rapid results.
• Flexible, so that you can customize according to your fitness level and goals.
• An extreme program, and it’s recommended that you take the Fit Test before starting. If someone is not ready for P90X, Power 90® is a great place to start.
Tools to challenge advanced users
• The Base Kit comes with 12 groundbreaking workout DVDs using weight training, resistance training, cardio, and even yoga. You’ll also get the P90X 3-Phase Nutrition Plan, P90X Fitness Guide, Tony’s How to Bring It Video, a 90-day Workout Calendar to help you stay on track, and 24/7 Online Support for access to P90X experts.
• The Deluxe Kit includes all of the workouts and tools in the Base Kit, plus a 30-day supply of P90X Results and Recovery Formula® post-workout drink, a professional Chin-Up Bar, the Chin-Up Max to help you bang out more reps, and three resistance bands.
• The creator of P90X, P90X2®, and Power 90
• The “Master of Motivation,” Tony is a celebrity trainer who blends encouragement, humor, and discipline to transform the body like no one else.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Flower Power - August 14, 2017
- Hot Summer Workouts - August 6, 2017
- Fight Excuses, Stay Motivated - July 31, 2017
- Home Improvements That Can Assist Our Fitness Routine - July 25, 2017