22 Hard Corps
Who is 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS for?
Anyone who’s looking for an easy-to-learn, straightforward workout program that still delivers great results in just 22 minutes a day. As legendary trainer and 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS creator Tony Horton says, “All you have to do is show up, keep up, and you WILL get in shape.”
Are these real “boot camp” workouts?
The 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS workouts were inspired by Tony’s time spent training U.S. servicemen and women to their maximum fitness potential. They combine the no-nonsense simplicity of military PT (Physical Training), with Tony’s personal expertise in functional fitness and creating quick workouts that deliver great results in a short amount of time.
What equipment will I need?
For some 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS routines, you will need a pull-up bar or resistance band and door attachment, as well as a Beachbody® PT Sandbag or dumbbells.
What’s included in the 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS?
• 8 challenging workouts on 2 DVDs
• Quick Start Mission Guide
• 8-week Basic Training Action Plan
• Rations for Results Nutrition Field Guide • Cold Start pre-workout drill
• Hell Week Challenge Card
• HARD CORPS: Battle Buddy Workout DVD
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Flower Power - August 14, 2017
- Hot Summer Workouts - August 6, 2017
- Fight Excuses, Stay Motivated - July 31, 2017
- Home Improvements That Can Assist Our Fitness Routine - July 25, 2017